[DL] Mascots

Munch Wolf wrote:
>Btw: Who all thinks that Pinnacle should replace their
>mascot Stone with a 'Glom?  IMHO it's the best lil
>beastie they ever came up with ... how many different
>versions are there now?  The possibilities are endless ...

Replace _Stone_? You've got to be kidding me.  Stone is the biggest,
baddest dude to ever walk the face of the Earth.  He eats 'Gloms for
breakfast, with a side of Rattlers and Maze Dragons.  He could take Raven,
for God's sake...

-Evil Marshal Mayfield

Nation of sheep, ruled by wolves, owned by pigs