Re: [DL] cardstock cowboys samples

> Just be *very* careful when you cut them out. I
> managed to not pay
> attention and clip the tab off the bottom of my
> Mojave Rattler. Tape
> works much better than glue and that's what I used
> to assemble mine,
> including said damaged Rattler.

I've been using Blue Tack - lets me store them flat.
Since I'm carrying it around with me for use with
Boomtowns (stops the town being blown away when
someone coughs...), it's proving to be mighty handy.

> The regular character sized Cardstock Cowboys fold
> very well. The
> smaller ones, as well as the 'mounted characters'
> are more difficult, so
> are the Mojave Rattler and Maze Dragon [which take
> up a full page], as
> are some of the critters; most notably the Los
> Diablos and the Dust
> Devil, which has a very small tab.
>
> MGk

I've been scoring mine, so they're nice and easy to fold...

=====
So now let us sing of what remains
There will be stillness in our hearts
There will be sweetness in our lives