[DL] Just not getting it, I guess <goff>

Hello all,

I am back for one and a half weeks before I am off to tie the knot.  Besides the wedding (that is the wedding, not being married), something else has been weighing heavy on my mind.

I am reading RVCII - great book.  Anyway, I love the Blob monster - esp the description in the player's section.  That was the scene right out of the original movie.

Anyway - how does one roll hit location for such a creature (or any amorpeus creature like that.)  I assume that all hit locations are the same - ie no extra dice for hitting the upper left quadrant.

On the same note how many hit locations does it have.  In other words - if it is all one big hit location then this monster is then pretty weak.  I mean, one maiming shot on a size 6 beastie is pretty easy if there is only one location.

OTOH, if the beastie has 6+ locations (one for each size point it had mebbe,) my version would be able to spread its wounds around to suit it's needs.

Thanks for the help!

Jeff "I am so confused" Tolle

For the largest MP3 index on the Web, go to http://mp3.altavista.com