Re: [DL] Hexarcana Martial Artists

> | Although the rules don't currently address whether you get bonus dice
for
> noggin'/gizzard shots with martial arts...
>
> I've always assumed they *did* receive the bonus, as there's absolutely
> nothing in the rules to indicate otherwise.  IOW, MA's in my campaign deal
> damage exactly as if they had a big club, which doesn't seem too out of
> line.
>
> B.D. Flory

Player's Guide, Pg. 135:

"If an attacker doesn't have a weapon, he gets no extra damage dice for the
noggin or gizzards."

and (sort of related):

Player's Guide, pg 133:

"No Weapon: When a character has no weapons, or in the rare case where a
critter has no extra damage dice besides its Strength, it simply cannot
penetrate anything with an Armor Value of 1 or more. Occasionally, the
Marshal may rule that really massive varmints may cause damage anyway, but
such should be exceptions covered in the monster's description."

To me, those say, no bonus dice and no Armor penetration for a martial
artist--short of some sort of power that allows it.

John