Re: [DL] Re: [HoE] I Ran Killer Clowns - Finally!

>Believe it or not, we've been talking about this and are
>considering...waffling. Once I get done with the MA part of Hexarcana and
>compare point costs to capacity for mayhem, I'll let everyone know how it
>pans out.

Well, the house rule I use is that if you are using a martial arts or other
bare-handed attack, the bonus dice are added to the Strength portion of the
damage.

A martial artist with a str. of 2d10 smacking someone would do <2d10> +
1d6.  Same martial artist putting the smackdown on someone with a boot to
the face would do <4d10> + 1d6.    It give a bonus for a head shot, but not
as bad as adding 2 base dice to the damage - which is important because of
the +2 to hit location for brawlin' means that there are a lot more
"natural" head shots.

Food for thought.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Gary Gygax:
Because I rolled a 64 on the "Chicken Random Behaviors" chart on page 497
of the Dungeon Master's Guide.