[DL] huckster problem

I set myself up for this one and didn't even know it.

Heres my problem...

For those of you in my group this is spoiler space!

You still readin this ryan?

I now have three, count em, three hucksters in my possse.  Two hexslingers
and one regular one.  They all (thanks to my stupid meddleing) have arcane
prodigy.  This would be ok except for the fact that they have discovered the
fact that they can trade hexes.  In mere minutes the entire contents of each
mans spellbook was learned by the others.  The problem goes something like
this.  Time to learn a spell from a teacher 2d20 - half time for having an
experianced caster teach it to you - half time for being an arcane prodigy -
the fact that you can make a roll to reduce the time by 2 hours per raise.
All in all this means that a huckster can learn a new spell in under an
hour!

My solution: Sit in the fetal position and pretend it isn't happening.  Also
I put a cap on the time at one hour so at least they take some time to learn
something.  I know I dug my own grave on this one but please somebody help
me out here.  I already have some traps set up for other members of the
posse, (EG the revanant, reverand wiclife from the mission adventure, and
some nasty demetias for the local MS.)  But I don't know how to deal with my
untouchable trio.

Please anything that could be used to my advantage!  Monsters, stupid NPC's,
adventures of death and doom, horribly awful relics anything!

Ronald "The Uber-Twink" Conner
Marshal of the insane gunbunny runners