Re: [DL] huckster problem

 >For those of you in my group this is spoiler space!

 > I know I dug my own grave on this one but please somebody help
 >me out here.

Sometimes it's best to do it yourself.

 >untouchable trio?

Are they really untouchable? Can you image what must be happening in the
area when three hucksters come around and start pulling manitous out of the
hunting grounds willy nilly? Personally, I could easily image this type of
activity creating a rip in reality. Where do the hucksters practice? At
home? Do they really want a door to the hunting grounds in their back yard?

Also, a team of three hucksters would be a great prize for either
Pinkertons/Agency or the Texas Rangers.

 >Ronald "The Uber-Twink" Conner
 >Marshal of the insane gunbunny runners

> Plus hucksters have that built in "Black Joker" issue.

And what would happen if more than one backlash occured in a short time
period. Manitous of the world unite!

E. Zimmerman
"I don't hunch dead things anymore."