Re: [DL] Guess Who's Back...

>      Sorry 'bout my absence, everybody. Between schoolwork, my search for
> real job, and my intermittent attempts at getting some semblance of a
social
> life, I've been pretty short on time lately. As a result of that, I've had
> to cut down a bit on my RPG activities, including (unfortunately) this
list.
> I'm back now, though...tan, rested, and ready! So...what doings have
> transpired while I was away?

First, in keeping with the current trend on the OT list, you must go to
http://www.wuname.com/wuname.cgi and find out what your name would be if you
were a member of the Wu-Tang Clan.  For example, if you use John Goff, you
get "Erratic Assassin", and you get the same for Shane unless you use his
middle name as well, in which case he is "Budget Nudist".  Steve Long is
"Inebriated Assistant".

There is also currently a debate on this list on whether or not MAs should
get a damage bonus for noggin and gizzard shots and whether or not they
should be able to penetrate armor.  Other than these, I have no idea what's
going on.

Nick "Homicidal Terrahawk" Zachariasen