Re: [DL] huckster problem

I'm getting in on this late so I'm sure it's been mentioned already but, a
group like this sounds like it's just aching for a little good old fashioned
Agency/Texas Ranger luvin'

Consider, from the perspective of the players they are now three of the top
hucksters walking the west and their probably going to get cocky about it.

"Hey Bob, these townfolk won't give us what we need"
"Well Jim, we'll just show them the error of their ways."
-Town disappears in a flash of light-
-Cleaners show up soon after-

Or if they're careful/good natured towards townfolk, a suitable abomination
to face off against in front of witnesses should be enough to call down some
attention from High Places.

Or create a critter that eats magic (aka the ysilmmery <spelling> from the
T. Zahn Star Wars books. They were critters that surpressed the force for
several meters around them to the point of it not working, period.) While
these probably wouldn't be a major evil in themselves, the big baddy their
going to face might just have his/her/it's hidey hole in a forest heavily
populated by these creatures.

Marshal Otto