[DL] Re: Huckster Problem

I see some wisdom here!

The five point cost I didn't know about this should limit them a lot as one
is saving up to buy a better spirit die.  The others are both newbies and
don't have the bounty to do anything major.

As to the Law both mib and lynch law.  They don't do a lot of public
displays and two of them are hexslingers to the show is kept to a minimum.
They tend to use something covert like yer out, loaded for bear or a timly
soul blast at point blank range.  One is researching touch of death which
should be loads of fun...Not!

Will try a few things later after I put them through Night Train.

Ronald "The Twink-y" Conner
Marshal of the Spell slinging, kung fu, bottle throwin, secret stealin,
ronin, Injun Gunbunny runners (thank god I don't have a wildman.)