Re: [DL] Re: Huckster Problem

Ronald Conner wrote:

>  (thank god I don't have a wildman.)

You really have no idea... I just got to realize how powerful a wildman could
be (as did my marshal) when a smart player (Me) could start combining powers.
But this power comes at a cost, it's a pain having to completely blow a decent
stack of chips to save your bonded animal's life (In two months of playing once
a week I have been able to accumulate 4 pts of bounty... and That's IT!... damn
undead shooting me in the head), plus you get to be a plot device of the
marshal, check this out:

Marshal:  Your tiger tells you she feels uneasy in this town.
Me:  Uneasy, why, what's wrong?
Marshal:  She senses something evil...
Me: What kind of Evil
Marshal:  EeeVvviiLlll Evil

Then after getting rid of that evil and hanging out in the woods waiting for
compensation to wear off:
Marshal:  As you're walking through the woods you fall into a hole...
Me:  What kind of hole, how deep
Marshal:  about a foot deep, with three points on one side, and 1 on the
other...
Me:  What, like a giant foot print?
Marshal:  Yeah
Me:  Oh Great... as if the demon wasn't bad enough, now we have to fight a
****** dragon

But the Role Playing fun of the character far outweighs the minuses and is even
better then the power

--Dirk "Wildman" R.