Re: [DL] Hexarcana Martial Artists

>IOW, if he's hitting a zombie in
>the head with a sabre (normally STR+2d8), he does STR+4d8. Remember the STR
>part is rolled as "take the highest single die", but the additional d8s from
>the sabre are all totaled and added to the highest STR die.

that really helps me out.  for some reason i was reading hand to hand weapons as "take the highest single die" for both your STR roll and the weapon damage roll (then adding them together of course).  the example doesn't illustrate it very well by using a 1d6 as the weapon damage roll....

so an MA who whacks someone in the head would do STR(highest single roll)+3d6(add all three rolls together)?
the same as someone stabbing another person in the head with a knife?

what determines an MA's ROF? Quickness?  MA trait level?  it would seem to me that a good MA could get more than one punch or kick off in one action.

have another Q but i'll start a new thread as it veers wildly from this topic, but then comes back to it at the end. hehe

"It's amazing what you can do when you don't have to eat, sleep, or breathe anymore"  - Undead Rustler (apapted for use from Hollow Man)

Get your own FREE zombieworld.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

zombieworld.com - The dead come back to life, just for you.