Re: [DL] Two songs for everyone, one old, one new

>Stayin' Undead
>
>ou can tell by the way I drag my leg
>  I'm a zombie man, I'm quite undead

= )  quite hilarious!

>Zombie Queen
>
>You can run, you can hide, but your at the end of your life
>see that girl, watch her scream now she's zombie queen

eh...what is this set to?  tell me so that i may enjoy it as it was intended!

"It's amazing what you can do when you don't have to eat, sleep, or breathe anymore"  - Undead Rustler (apapted for use from Hollow Man)

Get your own FREE zombieworld.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

zombieworld.com - The dead come back to life, just for you.