Re: [DL] Improving Chi Powers (John Goff)

Allan Seyberth wrote:
 > >Short of an act of God (or Shane <g>), it
will stay the way it is. I'm going
 > >to have to consider the Chi situation as far
as Spirit Coordination and
 > >Aptitude level. While the latter makes for a
smoother flow, it does help
 > >limit massive Chi banking. :-)
 >
 > One thing - one of the key restrictions on
Martial Artists is that they
 > have to spend fate chips to recover Chi.
 >
 > Now with the fact that experience is given as
fate chips, it doesn't sit
 > too well with my MA player.  I told him I'd
bring it up.

 > I had a very minor twinge with it myself,
especially with the high cost of
 > new martial arts powers.  But then I got over
it once I remembered him in
 > action.  :-)

A reason why I still use the bounty points
system. My players have to think more to avoid
getting hurt but they will always walk away with
bounty.

Spacedog