Re: [DL] Improving Chi Powers (John Goff)

>Short of an act of God (or Shane <g>), it will stay the way it is. I'm going
>to have to consider the Chi situation as far as Spirit Coordination and
>Aptitude level. While the latter makes for a smoother flow, it does help
>limit massive Chi banking. :-)

One thing - one of the key restrictions on Martial Artists is that they
have to spend fate chips to recover Chi.

Now with the fact that experience is given as fate chips, it doesn't sit
too well with my MA player.  I told him I'd bring it up.

I had a very minor twinge with it myself, especially with the high cost of
new martial arts powers.  But then I got over it once I remembered him in
action.  :-)
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands