[DL] Random RV&C2 quesitons [John Goff]

Just a few questions about some incomplete thoughts I
saw in RV&C2.

On page 70 when discussing Living Houses the book
says, "The result is the same as that of a haunted
house: the local Fear Level raises by one.  Worse, the
usual methods to cleanse a haunted house have no
effect."  I'm not sure I recall any previous source
refering to haunted houses in either respect (raising
fear levels and cleansing methods).  Does anyone know
which book this is referencing?

On page 85 when discussing Replicants the last
paragraph says, "These monsters are usually discovered
long before they have a chance to overrun a settlement
- which is exactly what the Reckoners want."  I know
the Reckoners love fear, and discovering an
abomination exists is a fearful event.  Is this what
this statement is refering to?  Do the Reckoners
regularly set their abominations up to fail, just to
gather the fear from discovery?

There was a third thing which I can not seem to be
able to find right now.  I thought I had seen a
reference to Fearmongers somewhere in the book, but am
unable to relocate it.  I have the original books and
understand what Fearmongers are, but I had thought
that Pinnacle was getting rid of them due to
confusion.  I believe I had some confusion as to the
context in which they were used, but without being
able to find the reference I cannot say what bothered
me.

-Munch Wolf