Re: [DL] "Killing in self-defense"

At 12:26 PM 4/4/00 -0700, you wrote:
><SNIP>
>
>Well, since he didn't INTEND to kill the guy, but rather to just wing him
>for questioning, I'd call it a Minor Sin if a sin at all.  After all, if it
>was an accident, I doubt God would hold it against him much.

<blam>

Depends on your God, now doesn't it?  Original Sin anyone, yet
Dispensations were allowed.

That's the problem with the whole sinning argument.  It's all relative to
the religion, and to the person.

I think the best guideline was to get a list of the tenets of the faith,
hand a copy to the player, and judge on intent - not on the letter of the
law.  God does not play M:TG.  :-)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet, or on your knees, is
entirely up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Martin Luther King:
It had a dream.