Re: [DL] "Killing in self-defense"

At 03:13 AM 4/4/00 EDT, you wrote:

>My question was, basically, was I too rough on him or is that about right
for
>a blessed? At the time he shot him the cultist was no immediate threat to
him
>and didn't take any overt action (well he summoned a demon, but the demon
was
>the threat not the cultist). I guess "self-defense" is a gray area that can
>mean a lot of things to a lot of people, but Im just looking for its
>definition in relation to sins.

So are you saying that the demon had already arrived before the blessed in
question shot the cultist?

Come to think of it, all things considered, shooting the cultist may have
not been such a bad idea anyway;
that way ya don't hafta worry about a cheap shot from him while fending off
the Nameless Horror From Beyond.  :)
That, and the fact that the cultist went through with the summoning shows
his commitment to Evil... well, at that
point I'd say salvation is kind of a moot point.  :/