[DL] A RVC2 question...[Goff]

!

okay.. sorry if this has been covered and I missed it but I have some
questions about Banshees and Living Houses from RVC2..

When exactly does the Doom! (Bad Luck) and Night Terror Hindrance these two
entities can give posse members expire? I assume it's when the Being is
destroyed (or when it decides to drop it), but it doesn't say that. The
other option I guess is buying it off with Bounty.. would that be valid?

Oh.. and Specters have the Incorporeal Attack ability they can activate
"once per action".. is this right? Or is it once per round? It just seems
that you could put some SERIOUS hurtin' on a posse... of course, perhaps
that's the point!

thanks in advance...
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com