[DL] webrpg

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner but Here goes.

I'm attempting to run my first game on www.WebRPG.com

everyone is welcome to join.  I will only put 6 people max into the game.
Maybe eight if I get a lot of requests.

This will be a oneshot deal unless it goes well.  If things look good I may
run a full campaign.

Specificly I will be welcomeing marshals who want a break from running
games, and people who already know how to play.  I have a lot of atmosphere
and setup already done so the game should be a schinch.  Only real problems
I can see are the card drawing issues.  You may need your own deck if you
intend to play a huckster/hexslinger.

I support almost everything the only types that will be excluded are
homebrews like wildmen and voodoo hougans which I have no rules for.
Anything else is cool.  I already have a huckster and a cowboy/gunslinger so
other types will be encouraged before repeats.

Please Email me with requests to join

Ron Conner
Marshal of the Online cybersteam ulta-cool internet posse.