Re: [DL] A RVC2 question...[Goff]

> !
>

> okay.. sorry if this has been covered and I missed it but I have some
> questions about Banshees and Living Houses from RVC2..
>
> When exactly does the Doom! (Bad Luck) and Night Terror Hindrance these
two
> entities can give posse members expire? I assume it's when the Being is
> destroyed (or when it decides to drop it), but it doesn't say that.

That's the correct read--sorry I wasn't more clear. As a rule of thumb on
these things, if it doesn't say killing them _doesn't_ end an effect (as is
the case with Gabriel Hounds) assume that it does.

> Oh.. and Specters have the Incorporeal Attack ability they can activate
> "once per action".. is this right? Or is it once per round? It just seems
> that you could put some SERIOUS hurtin' on a posse... of course, perhaps
> that's the point!

Nope, it's once per action--but that's actions that the Specter actually
has, not on every single action card. Still, it's pretty darn fearsome. And
it's meant to be; Specters are the unholy terrors of the ghost world.

John