[DL] re: number of decks

>>Shane's comment was that larger groups would often require having more
decks. (Of course nothing is
canon since everyone should run it the way they want)

My rule of thumb on the number of action decks for the posse is that if your
party is bigger than a standard poker game (5) then add another deck for
every raise (i.e. 6-9 use two decks, 10-14 use three decks and so on). If
you're running a game that goes into the double digits then you're a braver
marshal than I am. Of course, ABs that need their own, get their own, as
usual.

Sandor