[DL] Re: (OT) A gamer writes Futurama

In a message dated 4/5/00 10:53:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
deadlands-owner@gamerz.net writes:

<< I thought that there was pretty godd evidence of a gamer lurking in the
Futurama staff. >>

I can't say this for sure, but I think the gamer might be Matt Groening.
There have been quite a few AD&D references on Simpsons too. There was at
least one on one of the Halloween episodes, and I'm willing to bet that the
owner of Android's Dungeon has made a reference at least once. There have
been others, but I cannot remember them.

-Anthony (With a Million Hit Points and Maximum Charisma!)