Re: [DL] How holy a weapon?(Goff)

Well this a question I asked a while ago and
something I saw last night made me think about it
again.

 > > Spoiler space
 > > There's talk of a major fearmonger's weakness
 > > here so none marshall types move onto to the
next
 > > message.

 > > Ok My posse may run into the revenant. The
 > > revenant is supposed to be immune to all
 > > supernatural attacks. Would that include a
weapon
 > > that had be bestowed with Consecrant
Armomment. I
 > > was thinking of allowing it other wise the
lone
 > > sheriff will have trouble with the revenant.
This
 > > way they havea decent chance.  I still want
 > > hear want every thinks

Now the reason I bring this up again was my
blessed player was reading through the miracle and
it mentions that you choose a creature such as the
revenant. So does that mean the miracle would work
aganist it.
After finishing one part and them taking time to
talk to each other I think they may finaly meet up
with it. I know the blessed player will go along
with what I say but official word will settle him
down to show I wasn't being unfair.

Spacedog