Re: [DL] How holy a weapon?(Goff)

>  > > Spoiler space
>  > > There's talk of a major fearmonger's weakness
>  > > here so none marshall types move onto to the
> next
>  > > message.
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > >
>  > > Ok My posse may run into the revenant. The
>  > > revenant is supposed to be immune to all
>  > > supernatural attacks.
>  >
<SNIP>
> Now the reason I bring this up again was my
> blessed player was reading through the miracle and
> it mentions that you choose a creature such as the
> revenant. So does that mean the miracle would work
> aganist it

Sure; it could damage it, but I'd still make a lawman kill it. Sort of like
a Harrowed, but only a shot to the head kills it. In this case, I'd say a
Maimed result with the consecrated weapon to the guts or head would force it
to retreat. I _wouldn't_ allow it to drop it.

The Revenant is supposed to be one bad mutha; I don't think I'd let a
miracle and a single white chip take it out for good. ;-)

John