Re: [DL] How holy a weapon?(Goff)

"John Goff" wrote:
 > >  > > Spoiler space
 > >  > > There's talk of a major fearmonger's
weakness
 > >  > > here so none marshall types move onto
to the
 > > next
 > >  > > message.
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > >
 > >  > > Ok My posse may run into the revenant.
The
 > >  > > revenant is supposed to be immune to all
 > >  > > supernatural attacks.
 > >  >
 > <SNIP>
 > > Now the reason I bring this up again was my
 > > blessed player was reading through the
miracle and
 > > it mentions that you choose a creature such
as the
 > > revenant. So does that mean the miracle
would work
 > > aganist it
 >
 > Sure; it could damage it, but I'd still make a
lawman kill it. Sort of like
 > a Harrowed, but only a shot to the head kills
it. In this case, I'd say a
 > Maimed result with the consecrated weapon to
the guts or head would force it
 > to retreat. I _wouldn't_ allow it to drop it.
 >
 > The Revenant is supposed to be one bad mutha;
I don't think I'd let a
 > miracle and a single white chip take it out
for good. ;-)

Ok the posse has a marshal so they will have to
get the killing blow.This gives them more of a
chance but still makes it tough on them.

Spacedog