Re: [DL] A Query for all you Marshals out there!

In a message dated 4/11/00 4:53:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
doc_deadlands@hotmail.com writes:

<< So what am I asking from you?

 Well some ideas to curtail their behavior, or an adventure idea or a premade
 adventure that forces them to use more then their guns!

 Any ideas folks?

I had something of the same problem......not as bad as what you sound like
you have, I have ta say.     I came up with two ways that kind of toned down
the nunmber of unnecessary firefights.
First.....their base town's new sheriff instituted a "No weapons within city
limits" 'law'.      I also made the sheriff kind of tough to beat one on one
(like sidekick X 3!), and based them on the main characters in my favorite
movie, "Rio Bravo".
Second.....and they STILL haven't totally forgiven me for this one... I sent
their butts Back East for a while!     And as most of them are southern, I
sent 'em to Boston!     Ahhhhh THAT was truly epic lamintations!     heh heh
heh
"Course, ya could jest have something come get'um that ain't affected by
normal attacks, but that'd be (snicker snicker) mean!

Two Gun Mojo
SASS # 30412
"I got my mojo workin'"