Re: [DL] A Query for all you Marshals out there!

>> Second.....and they STILL haven't totally forgiven me for this one... I sent their butts Back East for a while!  And as most of them are southern, I sent 'em to Boston! Ahhhhh THAT was truly epic lamintations!     heh heh <<

what kind of problems did they run into?  was it simply a socially awkward situation or did the townfolk try to run them out?  were they denied access to goods or services or any such thing?  would anyone talk to them at all?  just curious.

undead and loving it, rustler

Get your own FREE zombieworld.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

zombieworld.com - The dead come back to life, just for you.