Re: [DL] posse ghosts?

At 10:18 PM 4/10/00 -0400, you wrote:

>>A PC ghost's intangibility would proabably work against him/her as well,
>>thus limiting its ability to affect the
>>world around him/her.  There is also the issue of the Anchor- a PC ghost
>>whose Anchor is his place of death won't
>>be doing too much in the whole scheme of things!  The nature of such a
>>creature is as much a hindrance as an
>>advantage.
>>
>>Perhaps a Wind cost for solidity would suffice (as well as making the ghost
>>vulnerable).... it's a start, at
>>the very least.
>Yea, I could see it.  Love the idea, hate the difficulty to do it

Another couple o' thoughts:

1) the Anchor as a Hindrance, rated 1-5, depending on how portable/easily
destroyed the Anchor is (this could
   cause quite a few arguments as to what would be rated as what).  If the
Anchor is a place, the rating would
   be based on how much "ranging space" the ghost would have.  An ancestral
ghost could potentially go to a 4-5
   rating, especially if he's got a lot of living kin scattered about
(depending on the nature of the haunting in
   question).

2) Would a beginning PC ghost have to pay an Arcane Background cost?
Probably so... I would also strongly
   recommend avoiding mixing another Arcane Background with this (unless
you're running with a VERY experienced
   posse at the time).  A soul-blast-throwin'-ghost: mightly ugly.  :)