[DL] President Lincoln Shot today!

Today in Ford Theater President Lincoln was shot in the head by John Wilkes
Booth. He has been moved across the street and is currently being attended
to by doctors.

President Lincoln was heard saying, "Crook, do you know I believe there are
men who want to take my life? And I have no doubt they will do it.....I know
no one could do it and escape alive. But if it is to be done, it is
impossible to prevent it." to his body guard William H. Crook that morning.

This happened 135 years ago today at approximately 10:30PM. President
Lincoln would not die until tomorrow morning shortly after 9:00AM.

Just thought I would remind everyone.
For more details check out http://members.aol.com/RVSNorton/Lincoln.html

Later folks.
Marshal Anderson