Re: [DL] Need ideas for a new campaign

> From: Ole Ingvar Stene <oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no>
> My new campaign is going to be a sequel to the first one, as at least two
players have old characters that they want to play.
> I have some ideas of my own, but please, give me your worst. I want the
posse to be in for hell this time.
> Marshal Ole I. Stene

righty-ho mate.
First thing. At the end of the last session, was the huckster left in LA?
(oh and BTW have you got the LA sourcebook and Great maze box?)
What about if you drag 'em all back to LA as the starting place for their
search? Make it a bit more interesting in that the Pink is "told" to go by
his superiors 'cos of some sort of connection with the old PC ( I'll leave
that one up to you)
Now this could give you the oppetunity to have the players doing a bit of
digging work in and around LA and dig up some of the darker sides of grimme.
You know the kind-a stuff. Like what the Rock is all about. Oh and IIRC
doesn't Grimme keep an eye out for hucksters and so on 'cos of their link to
the reckoners and so on and any he finds puts them on the rock? Eventually,
the possee is either gonna come acropper of the guardian angels or are gonna
try and get onto the rock itself.
Now you don't have to have the old pc on the rock but it's a great setting
for a bit of a horror and will give the pink something to report back,
'specially as how Sam Hellman and the local pink agency has pulled out.
Nothing like a bit of brownie points and a rank increase to lure a man. You
could have a bit of fun by having thier old mate the blessed make a few
cameo apperances espically when they find out the truth out grimme. Will he
accept the truth or has he been corrupted?
From there it's up to you. There are two possible ways of running it. Either
with the search for the missing sister as the main plot line though this may
run thin after any length of time or (and my preference) use the plot line
as a running sub theme with various links to it through out the
campagin.This way you have the ability to run them through a number of games
with little or no mention of the missing pc and then hit em hard with a
nice, juicy bit of info that leads 'em in any direction you want.
Hope that this is a bit of a help and if I think of anything else I will
post it.
Marshal Psycho (WuName: - Ultra-Chronic Monstah)
marshal_psycho@medik.in2home.co.uk
(WuName Prope: - Gratuitous F-REEK
with middle name: - Tha Eurythmic King Of Nowhere)