Re: [DL] need some suggestions fast (long)

wonderful, great ideas, just what I was after. In regards to the fatality of
the chart, I was really after something that was dificult for something
really nasty to happen to the characters that they had little chance of
avoiding, so those numbers are just what I was after. Anyways thanks to all
of those that took the idea and ran ( looks like several people liked my
little idea). I can't wait to see what happens when the guys make it all the
way to the house, they spent a portion of the game attempting to resolve a
problem created when an established southern character (with all the
appropriate prejudices) met the two new characters to the game (both cavalry
officers one of them negro).

                Anakin