Re: [DL] need some suggestions fast (long)

WEll, I tested out the Haunting Table tonight, and I must say it worked out
friggin awesome.  Everyone who played in it agreed that it was the best
deadlands session we have ever had, which surprised, considering that in the
other game that we all play in (with a different marshal) has had some really
awesome sessions before.  I took some notes while running it and will post what
happened to the posse after I have some time to flesh it out to more then "A"
sees a cat, the cat hisses, "B" sees what the cat is hissing at, "B" freaks out.

but here are a few things to keep in mind when using this table:

1.  Know the Table (I had a little help here since I read it, re-wrote it, Added
to it...)  If you know the table you can know when a different roll would work
better then the one they actually got and make a quick substitution.
2.  Split the posse up whenever possible, (The Door that isn't there, combined
with the bloody murder result was some of the most entertaining stuff all night)

3.  Lets the players roll for their own fate, then read the result, and watch
the fun when they think they get a bonus for a natural 20.
4.  Have a map of the house prepared, lots of hidden rooms make for a real fun
time ( I used a 2 story mansion that had over 120 different rooms, heheh, hours
of enjoyment... and they are still not through it all.

Any comments are welcome, and I'll post the full story of what they went through
later.

-=-D