Re: [DL] Deadlands Statues - Hanging Judge

> Along similar but completely different lines, I'd love to see Pinnacle get
> together with McFarlane Toys (the people who make those great Spawn, etc.,
> figures) and put out a series or two of Deadlands figures. You could have
> walkin' dead, a Blessed, a Huckster, a Mad Scientist (with a few little
toys
> included, of course), a jackalope. On and on. If there's one thing that
> McFarlane Toys does well, its looking out for the details.

This is actually a pretty good idea.  Personally, I'd love to see figures of
all 5 Hangin' Judges (and maybe a Lower Court Judge).  Stone is simply a
given.

Nick "just bought RVC and a WHOLE lotta other stuff" Zachariasen

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson