[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20000416

Howdy y'all. I'm back with yet another odd character 'conversion' question.

 Now, to begin with, I'm right in saying that the way Tempests work are never
really explained beyond their mechanics (ie where they get their power and
how is never really adressed) right?

 Well, I've got a player who wants play a character who starts as a tempest
and then eventually becomes a huxter. What say y'all? Impossible? Possible?
Would he keep the tempest ability? Anyone have any insights as to how they
think the tempest power 'really' works? Any insight would be helpful.