Re: [DL] Badges

In a message dated 4/20/2000 4:40:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Fuzyn9feet@email.msn.com writes:

<< I live near Santa Cruz in California and there is an antique shop with more
 badges than you can shake a stick at. There reasonable priced for being as
 old as they are. There may be a place like that near you. I'd look in the
 antics section of the yellow pages and ask around. Also When I went to Knots
 Barry Farm they had lots of authentic badges. >>

Being a member in good standing with the S.A.S.S. (Single Action Shooting
Society.... think S.C.A. in the wild west with real guns!)....I have the
addresses, both snail AND e- mail, of several companies that sell any type of
badge ya might want.     Bought my wife a Texas Ranger badge for her DL
character.     They ain't real expensive and they are pretty good replicas.
  Now as this ain't exactly on topic (at least any responses won't be), if ya
wanna e-mail me, I'll be happy ta pass the info along.     I'd list the
subject of those e-mails as somthin' like "badge addresses"oe somethin' since
I D/X any other e-mails I don't recognize these days.

Two Gun Mojo
SASS #30412
"I got my mojo workin'"