: [DL]pardners hex

one of my players and a pinkerton used  the pardner hex and talisman hex to
create a relic each, and one got backlash. according to the hex description
they both take backlash so the player drew the black joker.
according to mr blacks new table he got possed by a manitou and it managed to
get total dominion.(poor huckster).
my question is do they take the same backlash or pull a different one each?
as they both take it i would assume that they get the same but im open to
other opinions.

DEADLANDER
                  THE ONLY LAW IS MY LAW.
                  AND I FIND YOU GUILTY AS CHARGED!!