[DL] Re: deadlands minis

----- Original Message -----

> Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 17:08:49 -0600
> From: darious@darious.com
> Subject: Re: [DL] Miniatures?

    <snip>
> Personally, I have the hope that they bring 'em back  - and suspect that
IF
> it's feasible PEG will attempt to do so.

I hope so.. would like to get that houngan figure..

> Meanwhile, you can find miniature packs on Ebay.  Prices are still
hovering
> around full retail - which is high for Ebay but not in the ludicrous
> collector's item range.  Low relative demand and the existence of a
> competing product (Cardstock cowboys) may be working to keep the prices
> down.    But I also suspect that existing supplies are drying up.

On this topic - I have a few minis still available. Clockwork Tarantulas,
Nosferatu, Wolves, velocipedes and a few others if anyone is interested. (I
have an opened, but complete set of automatons as well.) Usually available
for less than retail, although shipping usually brings it to retail value
($3.00 - $15.00 depending on pack).

Mail me with any queries and I'll let you know.

sinisterdexter@mindspring.com