RE: [DL] Has anyone made a News Paper handout for the Posse

At 4/24/00 03:23 PM +0000, you wrote:
>> I was wondering if anybody has created a handout News Paper for their
>> Posse?
>>
>> If so, what sort of word processor did you use?  Any good fonts or
>> background watermarks?

Shameless plug here . . .   I've been collecting the ideas for Tombstone
Epitaph headlines at :

http://www.darious.com/deadlands/listserv/headlines.html

While I don't use a printed newspaper, I do have a white board that I jot a
few headlines down on each game.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Any Late Evening News Anchor:
The chicken crosses the road. Film at 11:00.