Re: [DL] Has anyone made a News Paper handout for the Posse

 david.tabb@msfc.nasa.gov wrote:
 Subject: RE: [DL] Has anyone made a News Paper handout for the Posse

 > I was wondering if anybody has created a handout News Paper for their
> Posse?
>
 > If so, what sort of word processor did you use?  Any good fonts or
> background watermarks?
>
> Thanks
> Travel'n Jones
> jrickel@fusionone.com >

For my Deadlands 1920's campaign, I post the New York Times 1927! for my
players to check out. I use FrontPage for the layout and use a grey paper
background. I borrowed the New York Times logo for the top, and have myself
a paper.

It's not totally polished, but you can check it out at
http://personal1.stthomas.edu/erzimmerman/deadlands.html

E. Zimmerman "To die, when done well, is stylish. To die and come back, that
is truly impressive."