[DL] rules for chloroform? suffocation?

So one of my PCs has unwisely let the bad guys know that he saw something he
shouldn't, so now the baddies are going to try to knock him off.  They want
to make him disappear, rather than cause a ruckus, so they're going to try
to sneak into his bedroom and dispose of him all quiet-like.

Which brings me to my question -- are there any rules for things like
chloroform or suffocation?  As far as suffocation goes, I'm envisioning one
bad guy holding the PC down while a second one attempts to smother him with
a pillow.  I guess that contested strength rolls would be involved, but I
want to account for the difficulty of getting out from under two people.
Any suggestions?  I suppose the hangin' rules cover the actual suffocation
part well enough ...

Of course, if they can just dose him with chloroform, they would avoid all
that inconvenient struggling.  ;)  Any rules for knockout drugs?

Thanks in advance,

-- Joe M.