Re: [DL] High Noon- and some great news!

Hot DAMN! I needed some good news today, and this would most assuredly fit the bill.

I really dislike most miniature games. The rules are kludgey and the battles just aren't something that I can get my head around with any kind of sense of wide-eyed fun. GRW was the first minis game I ever tried that I liked from the git-go and that I could spend hours playing and not think twice about it.

If my painting skills didn't suck so badly (what with being colour blind in one eye and having the all-thumbs hindrance), I'd play more often.

Great news, Shane. I hope this proves to be the success it deserves to be.

--Jacques