[DL] Hexarcana

I read the preview from the old website, I have kept up on some of the posts
about revamping the kung fu powers (Eg. costs and such)

What I want to know is what exactly will be included in Hexarcana.  Is it
going to be a revised edition translator for all the neat powers out so far?
Will it be a monster reprint of all the arcane backgrounds (hucksters and
hexes, lawdogs, boxed sets, fire and brimstone)

If it's going to be a huge reprint is it going to be hardbound?  I would
seriously enjoy an all purpose guide to the powers that exist, hardbound and
at least semi complete.  I know this undermines the whole purpose of putting
them in seperate books but since they are already printed is this just going
to be more material for each type (more spells, skills, hinderances, ways of
dealing with them).

I need info, this is the only book I have a total intrest in (i'm going to
buy the others out of principal) and I really want to know what I'm
expecting.

Thanks guys for putting out such a great game.

Ron "Really misses Billy the Kid" Conner