Re: [DL] Soul Blast/Burst & Ghost Steel

As a quick answer, I would give ghost steel four points of light armor
against soul blast.

At 11:58 AM 4/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Soul Blast & Soul Burst only affect things with a spiritual component
>(i.e., alive).  And ghost steel uses
>coke derived from ghost rock (which also has a spiritual component) in its
>manufacture.  So would ghost steel
>then be proof against a Soul Blast or Burst, or does the burning process of
>the ghost rock used negate this?

>	unsubscribe deadlands

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet, or on your knees, is
entirely up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Bill Gates:
Having crushed everyone this side, it pursued it's freedom to innovate on
the next, for there was still a remnant of free will and fair competion
there.