Re: Pedanticism 101 (was: [DL] Rpg classes (WAY OT)) [now with 50% more OT!]

> I wouldn't dream of it, prettyboy :-)

Isn't "prettyboy" [sic] two words?

> Wow. Isn't it amazing to watch? Here we have our quiet, unassuming English
> major (who at times can't spell or construct sentences to save his life)
> panning other English majors as "people who should DEFINITELY know grammar
> and spelling"

Yes, but there is a subtle difference between a misspelling and a typo.  A
misspelling is when one doesn't know how to spell a word and guesses
incorrectly.  A typo is when one knows how to spell something but hits the
incorrect keys.

Nick "didn't use the magic contraction/not contraction at all" Zachariasen

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson