[DL] GRW

Haveing now thrown out one of the biggest OT threads since the harrowed
chipmunk I procede to ask dumb questions.

I just downloaded the high noon rules from the website.

It makes refrences to lots of stuff that isn't in the file.  In those 30
pages I'm missing all the hero stats, any kind of magic rules, and no basic
units for anything.  So I must ask is High noon just an updated combat
rules. or Is it ment to be a stand alone, I honestly don't know what to do
with it.  I can't get any of the GRW's sets until they get rereleased but I
really want to get into the game.

So tell me.  Whats the deal?

Ron Conner
Working to be the only person to get a degree in RPG analisys.