Re: [DL] Mysterious pasts and veteran draws

>What I am looking for is: For a mysterious past, something that seems
REALLY cool, but isn't. Like some power that costs somehow. For the veteran
draw, not something that is a minor pest all of the time, but rather
something that stings a LOT, some of the time.

Try this.
Pull a tarot card and read the meaning.  Normal if it's a Red Joker
mysterious past, Reversed if it's a Black Joker past.
Between the card and the character itself, the Rorschach test should spark
a few ideas.

If not, do what I did and post a request for help.

:-)

-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

My freshly made cross, my freshly dug grave,
I'm still a man but no longer a slave.
     Scarf Jones, The Railway of Death.  (Burma-Thailand railroad, WWII)

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Orwell:
Because Big Brother was watching to make sure that it did cross the road,
although in its heart, the chicken never did.