Re: [DL] Hex Question: Shard (metal magic)

> This just appeared in our game last night. When casting Shard (from
> Thaumaturgical Diffusion, City of Gloom), when the huckster creates more
> than 1 shard, does he draw a seperate hand for each off of the original
roll
> for cards? The hex is unclear.

Draws once. In Hexarcana, it's been tweaked just a tad (back to its original
version, to be honest). Each dart past the first raises the TN to cast it by
+2, and each target after the first increases the TN to hit by +2. Roll
separate hit locations for each dart if all are aimed at the same target.

BTW, I assume your note that if one hits they all hit meant if they were
aimed at a single target, right? Because when firing at multiple targets,
although the huckster makes a single roll to cast the hex and hit with the
darts, different modifiers to the attack may cause some darts to miss their
targets while others hit.