[DL] Martial Artists (John)

Any more hints on how the new martial arts will look in Hexarcana?
One of my posse is planning on a martial artist for his backup character (I
have all my posse members make one in case their current character dies,
helps to lessen the loss and keeps from cutting into gaming time making new
ones).
He's got the old rules and all, but I was wondering what kind of changes
might be possible to make so we don't have to update the character once
Hexarcana comes out.
If the changes are too numerous I'll just make him use the current rules and
then update when necessary.