Re: [DL] Wow moment

> Just typical, eh.
>
> You tell an amusing story from your game, and John "the Slayer" Goff just
> has to one-up you with a story about how he caused some poor sod (new to
the
> game, no less) to take slightly more damage.

Hey--I already fessed up I didn't have anything to do with it...well, except
that I did berate him for nearly 5 minutes about how cool the flamethrower
was in combat.

...and then chant "Malfunction, Malfunction," followed by "Catastrophe!
Catastrophe!" while he was making his roll. If that gives me the credit--

WOOHOO!!!

:-)

> I was waiting for it, John. I honestly was :-)

Glad I didn't disappoint you, Brian! ;-)

> Brian "Feels inadequate now" Leybourne.
                                        ^^^

Only now?

:-)

John "It's said out of love...as in 'out of gas'" Goff